- Due to Snowbird’s limited storage facilities, we strongly discourage exhibit and/or workshop material shipments to be delivered directly to Snowbird. Snowbird cannot guarantee that your shipment will be accepted without prior arrangements. Please consult your Conference Service Manager. If exhibit and/or workshop materials are shipped without notice they will be turned away due to lack of storage at Snowbird.
- Snowbird recommends these shipment companies:
JP Display (801) 523-7093
GES Exposition Services (801) 908-8822
Modern Display Services (801) 983-8188
- Up to 10 registration boxes and packages can be stored free of charge, up to five days before conference. A $3.00 per box handling and delivery fee will be applied for shipments exceeding the 10 package limit. These fees will be billed to the group’s Master Account, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- If there are questions about the status of your shipment, you will need the following information: shipping company, bill of lading numbers, departure date, time of arrival, and your account number with the shipping company.
- If shipping freight directly, our loading dock hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. If alternate times are necessary please consult with your Conference Service Manager to make arrangements. The Cliff Lodge loading dock has a maximum ceiling height of 12’ 8”. Additionally, due to the size and location, large tractor/trailers may not be able to access our receiving dock. Please consult with your Conference Service Manager prior to any large shipments.
- All labels should have the following information: Download Shipping Labels
- The Exhibitor / Client will be responsible for boxing and labeling all return shipments. Snowbird will be happy to assist you with labels, tape; charges may apply for material/s. Snowbird’s Facilities Department will assist with delivering items to the shipping and receiving dock for scheduled pick-ups. Please be sure that all old labels have been removed or blacked out to limit any uncertainty.
- It is the responsibility of the Shipper to make arrangements for return shipment with the appropriate shipping company prior to your departure. Please be sure that information regarding your shipping is submitted to your specified Conference Service Manager.
Potential Shipping Options:
- Federal Express Daily pickup 2:00 p.m.
FedEx Billing Options
Recipients Federal Express Account Number
Third Parties Federal Express Account Number
Individual Credit Card
Group Master Account
- UPS Ground Service – Daily pickup by 10:00 a.m.
UPS Billing Options:
UPS Account Number
Group Master Account
A call tag is issued from recipients local UPS shipper
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Any packages left behind will be held for (5) business days, after which Snowbird will consider these packages abandoned and will dispose of these materials. Please ensure that all out going shipment arrangements have been made prior to departure.